Worry less and view more with the D’CENT Biometric Wallet
Protecting your digital funds has never been faster, easier or more intuitive than with this biometric crypto wallet.
You could say the DCENT Biometric Wallet is a decent purchase if you like the idea of a secure crypto wallet that is easy to use. This Bluetooth-enabled hardware wallet stores your keys inside the gadget itself – not via WiFi. While you can connect to it via Bluetooth, the hardware-based nature of the DCENT Biometric Wallet keeps your digital funds away from any prying hands on the internet.
Backed with a secure chip with a certification of EAL5+ and a built-in fingerprint sensor, making fast transactions securely has never been easier. Able to create multiple accounts within the same token or coin with the ability to easily recover your accounts with your 24-word phrase if anything were to go wrong or you were locked out, the DCENT Biometric Wallet is a crypto wallet made to make life easy on its users. It even provides quick, convenient firmware updates in comparison to the vast majority of competitors.
You’ll never have to worry about fiddling with a password, complicated digits or any other kind of process to gain access to your crypto wallet. Just scan your fingerprint and get to the business.
128x128 OLED Display allows for a comprehensive and clear view of all information (transactions and accounts) on the Biometric Wallet. That large screen, combined with its four large buttons make it incredibly easy to use and control.
A capability that is all too rare in the world of Crypto wallets, D’CENT’s Biometric Wallet is compatible with both Android Stores and iOS, meaning it’s available to almost anyone with a smartphone.
- Some users have reported that the device can feel too light and weak. While it may in fact be as strong as an Ox, just the fact it feels flimsy will be too much for some to trust it.
- There has also been a common issue discovered in which users can find trouble when updating their Biometric Wallet. Users have lost compatibility with their choice of coin through firmware updates.
- Some reviews state that the Biometric Wallet does not perform well when trying to use it in collaboration with Mac laptops. While this certainly isn’t going to be the case for all, it may be enough for it not to be right for you.
Our Final Opinion on this Gadget
If you’re someone who loves it when things are easy, then the Biometric Wallet from D’CENT is the crypto wallet for you. From its fingerprint sensor to its firmware updates and large screen, everything about D’CENT’s Biometric Wallet is about making it easy to use.
Who doesn’t like the sound of that?
The D’CENT wallet is certified with a protection level of EAL5+, making it secure against any kind of penetration and, since it’s a hardware-based wallet, you don’t have to worry about digital attacks. This is the same protection level as many other top-tier wallets, as well as credit cards.
If you’re having trouble understanding how to use your new D’CENT Wallet, here are a few easy steps you can follow to get a hang of it.
- Head to the ‘PoolTogether App’ website from your browser and head to your account page.
- Find and click the ‘connect wallet’ button.
- Set the default as Mobile and click connect
- The D’CENT Mobile App should now be a selectable option when installed on your phone.
Almost any coins you have heard of are supported by D’CENT. While there are undoubtedly going to be a few obscure ones, coins like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, XRP, Ethereum, ERC20, DigiByte, Binance, Klatyn and many more are supported.