Email and Canspam Policy
This Page governs the rules using which gadgetuser.com collects, stores, and uses the user emails.
COLLECTION OF EMAIL
we may collect emails from the users during below processes:
- Registration on our website
- Newsletter signup
- Feedback form
- Contact Form
All collected emails are stored on secured and encrypted servers. None of the data is sold to 3rd parties. We however, share the data with our affiliates and marketing partners for marketing purposes only.
HOW WE USE THE EMAILS
- To send promotional offers
- To reply to a query
- To send periodic newsletters
- To share updates
To be in accordance with ANTI SPAM Compliance, we agree to the following:
- Use correct email address and relevant subject lines
- Mark the emails as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical mailing address of our business
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests instantly or as soon as possible
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
Each and every email has an unsubscribe link at the bottom which can be used for instant unsubscription. In an event that the link is not working or if you face any technical issue while unsubscribing, simply contact us here and we will promptly remove your email address from all correspondence.
This document was last updated on 20 November 2020