Digital Millennium Copyright Act
This document serves as our DMCA Policy and it oversees the terms that the user must comply with while using our website, gadgetuser.com
You may find Logos, trademarks and other copyrighted content that belongs to us and our partners/sponsors/affiliates. You may not use these for commercial purposes without our prior written consent.
- Gadget User and/or its licensors reserves all legal rights to any/all intellectual property and copyrighted material contained on this Website.
- In using this Website you hereby agree to use the content solely for your personal and non-commercial use. For using the artwork for commercial purposes, you may be required to purchase an extended license.
If your content is being used on our website in a way which is violating your copyright, you should immediately notify us by sending us an email via our contact form using below format and we will immediately take the required action.
Your notification email must contain the below details:
- Details of any/all the contents that are breaching the copyright.
- Your Full Contact information including Name, Address, Phone & Email.
- A Valid Proof that content belongs to you.
- You must include a statement that the information in the notification is correct, and that you are legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work.
- You must Sign the notification electronically.
Please make sure to attach the copyright certificate of all the work mentioned in the notification.
After receiving your copyright notice, we will thoroughly review it. If the copyright Notice is legitimate, we will immediately remove the content or give you the required credits.
These terms and conditions shall only be used in agreement with Australian law and to be submitted in the special jurisdiction of the Australian courts. For any further information you can reach us here.
This document was last updated on 20 November 2020