OYO Total Body Massager – Don’t Leave Home Without It
Space, the final frontier. Space travel has brought challenges, and how to keep the muscles and bodies of astronauts in tip-top shape.
Company founder, Paul Francis developed the first resistive exercise device for use in space, powered by his patented Spiraflex technology. NASA astronauts used this for many years during their International Space Station sojourns. That technology has morphed into the various devices Paul’s company, OYO Fitness, now produces.
The OYO Total Body Massager is the most recent in a series of innovative, eminently usable and effective products. While most of us don’t suffer the adverse effects of weightless space travel, we do endure muscular and joint discomfort from:
- extended sitting either in office, car, or aeroplane
- aches and pains from lifting and exertion, be it moving house, gardening, or job requirements
- overdoing the gym workout
- days spent lifting the children or grandchildren – who seem bigger and heavier with each passing day
- or just the stress and grind of daily life – be it at home, office, or these days, home office
Whatever the multitude of causes, living with muscular aches, pains and stiffness is fatiguing. Help is at hand.
Oh, for a massage. Well, don’t wait any longer. The OYO Total Body Massager is a unique, portable, and easy-to-use solution.
With the belt attached, the inbuilt lithium-ion rechargeable battery gives up to 4 hours of calming lateral massage pleasure and muscular recouperation. There are 4 speeds to suit every need, and the belt can be used in all body areas: upper and lower legs and feet, upper and lower back, arms, shoulders, and neck.
By removing the belt from the handle and adding one of the various percussion tips, the OYO transforms into a percussion massager, quite capable of deeper penetration into those knotted up bits that have been causing you to wince. Set the speed you want and apply the pressure that suits you. Oh, yes!!
The OYO comes in two packages, the Standard package contains:
· 4 speed motorised hand grip
· Anchor hand grip
· Adjustable hook & loop belt
· 4 percussion tips
· International charger
The Premium package contains all the Standard package inclusions, plus:
· 2 additional percussion tips
· 4 belt attachments for enhanced effects
· 1 elastic belt attachment for enhanced lateral vibration
· Drawstring carry bag
This whole package is just so easy to:
· Keep in the car, right along with the golf clubs or gym bag
· Keep right there ready to pack into the carry-on for those oh-so-stressful business trips
· Pop into the backpack for that next demanding walk in the mountains
· Keep in the drawer at the office for that refreshing 10-minute loosen up
Our Final Opinion on this Gadget
OYO Total Body Massager – a space age solution, right here, right now – don’t guts it out, massage it out.
Absolutely. It’s compact enough to easily fit in, preferably to your cabin bag – that way you can loosen up and give your stiff muscles a massage during those transit stops on the way. It also comes with an international charger, so you all need the appropriate adaptor for your destination country.