Drone racing is one of the fastest-growing sports in the world today and you can now get involved with this high-tech industry thanks to the launch of Uvify’s OOri racing drone.
The OOri racing drone is powered by 4 BLDC motors which can propel the micro drone up to speeds of 85kph (50mph) and is synced with a quick-charge battery that helps divert power to the motors in microseconds.
The drone has three different modes which are designed to reflect the skill of the user which are:
- Beginner mode which dampens the performance to allow you to get the hang of the controls
- Acro mode which delivers moderate power to the motors and allows you to further learn how to handle it at higher speeds
- Power mode which gives you full speed and designed for use in a competitive setting.
Alongside its high-speed capabilities, the OOri has a host of other features that make it exciting to use including:
- The control pad has a direct onboard camera link to the drone itself giving you the ability to see what is coming up ahead in the drone’s path and prepare for whatever is hiding around the corner
- Capable of hovering for 5 minutes at any given time, the metal external frame linking all the motors is designed to keep the drone perfectly balanced whilst still and improve its overall visibility.
- The body is equipped with several LEDs that can change colours allowing you to identify yourself as an individual or as part of a team when in a competitive event.
With its high top speed and lightning-quick agility, the OOri has the potential to become one of the leading racing drones available for everyone to enjoy.