It’s not always easy to get a roaring fire going when out camping so the VidaLibre® Camping Stove has arrived to ensure that you never go hungry when out in the country.
The VidaLibre® Camping Stove has been designed as a multipurpose cooking base that can be used for anything from making a toasted sandwich to a full BBQ or even frying freshly caught fish.
You don’t have to worry about bringing a host of different cooking utensils with you as the cooking kit comes with all the tools you need to make a good meal including:
- Coal Grid and Burning Chimney
- Cooking utensils including a spatula, serving spoon, and skewers
- A 6l pot and a frying pan
- A BBQ Grill
- A carrying bag for transportation
Aside from its versatility, a lot of thought has gone into the VidaLibre® Camping Stove’s design to make it perfect for use whilst camping with some highlights including:
- Weighing less than 20lbs and being no more than 14in high, the entire setup is easy to transport in the back of your car.
- It can be used with a host of different fuel sources including propane, wood, charcoal, or even dry alcohol meaning that you can use resources at your disposal to ensure you never go hungry!
- The entire design can be installed in just a couple of minutes and the fuel compartment is waterproof meaning you can use it in any conditions and always enjoy a hot meal in wind, rain, or snow!
By being both durable and simple to use, the VidaLibre® Camping Stove is the ideal all-in-one device you need to ensure you never go hungry when camping away from civilization.