Coming from the legacy of one of the most creative and innovative portable espresso machine, Nanopresso redefines the genre and sets new standards. Incredibly beautiful and elegant, it looks every bit as powerful as it is.
This compact machine allows you to fill, tap and simply squeeze to get café quality espresso wherever you go–whether that be on a hike, backpacking trip or on your next vacation.
Here are a few key features of the Nanopresso:
- Tiny, But Mighty: Coming in at just over 6” and weighing less 1lb, it is one of the smallest, quality, hand powered espresso machines on the market. Don’t let it’s smaller size deceive you, Nanopresso’s water tank can hold up to 10ml more than previous iterations!
- Cafe Quality: The patented pumping system makes it capable of reaching 18 bars of stable pressure during extraction, comparable to what you might expect from the commercial espresso machine at your local cafe. Nanopresso will help you brew a perfect cup with a nice, cafe quality crema layer every time.
- Quick Clean Up: The new portafilter design makes it easier than ever to clean. When necessary, every component of the portafilter is easily separated for deep cleaning.
- Customized to Your Taste: The Nanopresso can easily create a wide range of espresso styles from ristretto to single shot and cold brew. With the added Barista Kit ($29), you can up the ante with a double espresso (16 grams of ground coffee). The unique double basket feature exclusive to Nanopresso makes it easy to create a tasty latte or cappuccino on the go. For espresso pod users, the NS Adaptor ($19) makes for convenient, mess free espresso on the go.
- Espresso Yourself: The limited edition Nanopress Patrol series allows you to express your personal style by offering a variety of colors to choose from including yellow, orange and red.